RevolutionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RevolutionRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» what this thread is used for
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:15 pm by xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx

» When will the Roleplays start?
General Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 am by GTA Master

» Weapons Dealer
General Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Vehicle Dealership
General Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Gang Application Format
General Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Positions
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Application Format
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:18 am by TGS Satsujinsha

Top posters
TGS Satsujinsha (18)
General Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules I_voting_barGeneral Rules I_vote_rcap 
xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx (4)
GTA Master (2)

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGS Satsujinsha
Admin
TGS Satsujinsha

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm

General Rules:
Most rules can have exceptions if approved by the admins.

Random Death Matching - You cannot just walk around killing other players with no purpose.
Example: You walk into a Bar, pull out your pistol and kill another player. THIS CANNOT BE DONE unless you have a valid roleplay reason.

Fear Factor - If someone pulls a weapon out on you, you aren't allowed to bring out a weapon of your own unless they say so. You must obey rule-compliant instructions given by this person. Lawmen may override the Fear Factor rule if they are only being threatened by a single person whom is just holding one revolver or pistol.
Example for civilians: Sam points a gun at you and tells you to sit down. You must restrain from pulling out a gun and follow his instructions to sit down.
Example for lawmen: Randy points a pistol/revolver at you and tells you to sit down. He is the only person pointing a weapon at you. You can react and do not have to follow his instructions to sit down.

Metagaming - Using Out Of Character knowledge to further your roleplay character's experience.
Example: You read on the forum that a player you are trying to kill lives in Coot's Chapel. You MAY NOT go to the chapel to kill him unless someone tells you this information in-game.

New Life Rule - When you are killed you have no knowledge as to where you were upon death, who killed you, why they killed you, and how they killed you unless you are informed by the person who killed you. You remember everything else.
Example: Sheriff Hershel shoots Randy in a setup drug deal. Randy cannot go to the Sheriff Hershel and express anger or revenge kill because he has no memory that the Sheriff Hershel did anything to him.

Revenging Killing - If you are sent to the doctor by another player, you may not find them and kill them in response to your previous death.
Example: Randy kills you with a roleplay purpose. When you get out of the Doctor's office you ride to his location and shoot him. This CANNOT be done as you lost your memory.

Item Use - Don't use what you don't have. You can't use a shotgun/rope/hide... etc. if you don't actually own it.
Example: Randy sells Sam some wolf meat but Randy never purchased or hunted for it. This CANNOT be done because Sam never had meat in the first place.

Player Killing - If you are planning on player killing another person you MUST warn an admin at least one roleplay in advance. If you fail to do this your player kill will not count and you will also be punished. You MUST have a legitimate reason for a player kill. A grudge or annoyance is not enough to take away all of the effort that someone put into their characters' lives and business. This reason must be stated to a staff member and verified by them. If this rule is broken your character can be terminated from the game. However you are allowed to act under the heat of the moment. If a situation arises where you are put in a position to kill someone whom previously did you wrong you can override the Execution rule because a turn of event led you to a perfect roleplay moment. This means that you can only commit the player kill if the person presents themselves to you and not if you went looking for them; if you are seen going out of your way to force interaction with someone you are trying to heat of the moment kill than you will be punished.
Example with pre-meditation: You are gang member. Sheriff Hershel keeps harassing you and assaults you on numerous occasions. You talk to a staff member and state that you wish to player kill him. They approve and you wait one full roleplay to player kill Sheriff Hershel. This is allowed because you asked a staff member and waited a full roleplay.
Example without pre-meditation: You are a gang member. A rival gang member has put a price on your head and attacked you earlier in the game. You find him completely by himself wandering around on a rode. You capture him and bring him to a secure location than execute him. This is allowed because you had roleplay reason for the kill and the circumstances put you in a position to roleplay out a proper situation.

Capturing - If you wish to capture a player you must either get them with Fear Factor, knock them out, or shoot them to death (not execution just death). They will be in your custody unless you are also killed/captured by someone else in the situation. If you are captured via killing you must go back to the location of your capture and do whatever you captors tell you.
Example: Randy and Chris are fighting the lawmen. As they depart from the battle Randy is killed by a Lawmen. Randy must return to his death location and do as the lawmen say because he is now in there custody.
Back to top Go down
https://revolutionrpl.board-directory.net

General Rules
Page 1 of 1