RevolutionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RevolutionRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» what this thread is used for
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:15 pm by xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx

» When will the Roleplays start?
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 am by GTA Master

» Weapons Dealer
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Vehicle Dealership
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Gang Application Format
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Positions
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Application Format
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:18 am by TGS Satsujinsha

Top posters
TGS Satsujinsha (18)
Gang Application Format I_vote_lcapGang Application Format I_voting_barGang Application Format I_vote_rcap 
xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx (4)
Gang Application Format I_vote_lcapGang Application Format I_voting_barGang Application Format I_vote_rcap 
GTA Master (2)

Gang Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGS Satsujinsha
Admin
TGS Satsujinsha

Gang Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Gang Application Format   Gang Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm

This application is what you need to fill out if you wish to create a gang. Note that being a gang leader is a large responsibility and if any problems occur from members of your gang the blame will be placed on it's creator if the issue isn't resolved internally. Running a gang requires extreme patience, organization, memory, creativity, and role-playing skill; if you feel you do not currently posses these traits then improve your skills and apply at a later date if you are still interested.

CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC IN THIS FORUM LABELED WITH YOUR GANG NAME THEN THE WORD APPLICATION. Example: The Crips - Application

Code:
[u]Gang Details[/u]
[b]Name of Gang:[/b]
[b]Ethnic Majority or Restriction ([/b][i]if any[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Outfit ([/b[i]]if any[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Type of Gang ([/b][i]Hit-men, Extortionists, Drug Dealers, Arms Dealers, Multiple..etc[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Ranking System:[/b]
[b]Initial number of members:[/b]
[b]Base of operations:[/b]
[b]Wanted Territories ([/b][i]if any[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Gang History ([/b][i]Minimum 150 words[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]In Character Details[/u]
[b]Full Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Contact Information ([/b][i]Gamer Tag[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Current Employment:[/b]
[b]Have you ever served time in prison:[/b]
[b]Past crimes committed:[/b]
[b]Character Biography ([/b][i]Minimum 150 words[/i][b]):[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to create a criminal organization:[/b]
[b]Do you know your way around Liberty City well:[/b]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Out of Character Details[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Time zone GMT:[/b]
[b]Additional Information about yourself:[/b]
[b]Why should you be allowed to create a gang:[/b]

[b]Applicants Statement[/b]
I certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer of gang creation and/or an immediate termination of my Gang, regardless of when it is discovered.

[b]Signed:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://revolutionrpl.board-directory.net

Gang Application Format
Page 1 of 1