RevolutionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RevolutionRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» what this thread is used for
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:15 pm by xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx

» When will the Roleplays start?
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:30 am by GTA Master

» Weapons Dealer
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Vehicle Dealership
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» Gang Application Format
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:06 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Positions
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» LCPD Application Format
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:28 pm by TGS Satsujinsha

» General Rules
LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:18 am by TGS Satsujinsha

Top posters
TGS Satsujinsha (18)
LCPD Application Format I_vote_lcapLCPD Application Format I_voting_barLCPD Application Format I_vote_rcap 
xXT0t3m1cG0ldXx (4)
LCPD Application Format I_vote_lcapLCPD Application Format I_voting_barLCPD Application Format I_vote_rcap 
GTA Master (2)

LCPD Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGS Satsujinsha
Admin
TGS Satsujinsha

LCPD Application Format Empty
PostSubject: LCPD Application Format   LCPD Application Format I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Copy the format then make a new topic saying, (your character name) - LCPD Application.

In Character Details

Full Name:
What position are you applying for?
Contact Information(Gamer Tag)
Current Address:
Are you currently employed?
(If yes, who is your employer and what is your job):
Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime:
(If yes, what was the crime):
Have you ever been ticketed:
(If yes, what was the reason):
Character Biography (Minimum 150 words):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of Character Details

Name:
Time Zone:
Additional Information about yourself:
Do you have close computer access to you Xbox:
Why do you want to be an officer and what do you bring to the LCPD:
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge:
Do you know your way around Liberty City well:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applicants Statement

I certify that the information given by me in this Application is true and correct. I understand and agree that if I provide any false or misleading information on this Application or in my pre-employment interviews, it may result in the revocation of an offer of employment or an immediate termination of my employment with Liberty City Police Department, regardless of when it is discovered. I hereby authorize my prior employers, all educational institutions that I have attended, and all individuals whom I have listed as references herein, to supply to Liberty City Police Department Recruitment Staff, any and all information that they may have regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby authorize the Liberty City Police Department Recruitment Staff to investigate and obtain any and all oral and documentary information regarding my past employment, education, experience, and qualifications. I hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Liberty City Police Department and all such prior employers, educational institutions, and individuals from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my past employment, experience, and qualifications.

I also hereby authorize the Liberty City Police Department to investigate and review my criminal records. I request, authorize, and consent to the release of any and all such information to the Liberty City Police Department consistent with state and federal laws and hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless every person or entity that communicates such information to the Liberty City Police Department from any and all liability for providing any information regarding my credit history or criminal records.

I understand and agree that, if I become employed by the Liberty City Police Department I will be employed on an "at-will" basis. This means that my employment may be terminated by either the Liberty City Police Department or me at any time, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I further understand and agree that the Department may demote or discipline me, or take other actions with respect to my employment, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, and with or without advance notice. I also understand that no person, other than the Chief of the Liberty City Police Department, has the authority to modify the terms of my at-will employment. No one has made any promises or commitments to me contrary to foregoing. Please sign below that you are aware and understand all parts of the Applicants Statement.

Signed:
Back to top Go down
https://revolutionrpl.board-directory.net

LCPD Application Format
Page 1 of 1